Crossover Bug?

Reaction score
I have installled Leopard for Boot Camp, but unfortunately right now I cannot afford to buy a legit copy of Windows XP. Instead I have installed crossover, and it appears to be running Counter-Strike 1.6 flawlessly.

The only concern I have, is that when I whip the mouse to the right very fast (in order to turn around 180 degrees in the game) the 'windows-style' mouse pops up in the middle of the screen, and it moves about 2 degrees instead. I have absolutely no problem when I whip the mouse to the left. I even violently moved it back and forth as fast as I could, and yet no problems.

Really weird..can anybody explain why this happening? Is there a setting I can change? Is it a bug?

Any help is appreciated, thanks a lot guys Smiley

Waiting anxiously,
adrenaline
progress.gif

Reaction score
I have installled Leopard for Boot Camp, but unfortunately right now I cannot afford to buy a legit copy of Windows XP. Instead I have installed crossover, and it appears to be running Counter-Strike 1.6 flawlessly.

The only concern I have, is that when I whip the mouse to the right very fast (in order to turn around 180 degrees in the game) the 'windows-style' mouse pops up in the middle of the screen, and it moves about 2 degrees instead. I have absolutely no problem when I whip the mouse to the left. I even violently moved it back and forth as fast as I could, and yet no problems.

Really weird..can anybody explain why this happening? Is there a setting I can change? Is it a bug?

Any help is appreciated, thanks a lot guys Smiley

Waiting anxiously,
adrenaline
progress.gif
Hello, you might want to experiment with the mouse settings in System Preferences.

Ask a Question