Connecting ps3 to the net via MBP

Reaction score
Hey there
I was just wondering is there anyway of connection up my playstation 3 to my mac book pro via the internet sharing.

Basically i connect to the internet atm using mobile broad band (usb modems) no i have found the way to get an ip address to the ps3 but thats about it i dont know if there is any easier way of doing this.

Im just confused because i went to my local apple store ( when i say local ive gotta go pretty far lol) and one of the tech guys says said it can be done, but as there always mega busy he didn't have time to show me. ( he was the appointment guy) so he told me to ring the tech support and do it that way which i did. but the guy told me on the phone that it cant be done. ( basically saying that the ps3 can only connect wirelessly, which is nonsense)

The only reason im asking is because my pc has died so i cant share the net connection from that.

any help would be appreciated

Jenbu

Ask a Question