Comcast-blocking mac-help.com emails !

Ric

Reaction score
Hi all,

for some reason comcast have added mac-help.com to their Spam blacklist...

I am trying to get them to delist us....

If you are a Comcast customer then please email them and get them to add us to the whitelist.

regards

Ric

Ric

Reaction score
Re: Comast-blocking mac-help.com emails !

It appears there was some problem when the Server was moved...I have the A Team working on it now !

Others are blocking us as well ;-(

Thanks Cory email sent...and already bounced back !

(reason: 550 72.249.26.7 blocked by ldap: ou=rblmx,dc=comcast,dc=net -> BL004 Blocked for spam. Please see http://www.comcast.net/help/faq/index.jsp?faq=SecurityMail_Policy18628)

I'll let you know how we get on !

regards

Ric

Reaction score

I use Comcast. Let me know if I can help.

Ric

Reaction score

Thanks !

It would appear that the new server was left with a few holes in its mail server whilst it was being tested...so www.spamcop.net has blacklisted the servers IP address...

Lots of companies use Spamcop to help identify spam...BT and Comcast both use Spamcops list, hence we are currently blacklisted. I have fired off a few choice emails to those who should have known better, and I am awaiting them to fix things !!!

Hopefully, by the time I wake up in the morning we shall be off the list !!!

thanks again,

regards

Ric

Reaction score

Ric, this is really pathetic. I was wondering why I wasn't getting all those emails!! I seriously though mac-help died or something. I contacted comcast, we'll see what happens.

Ric

Reaction score

Hi there,

according to spamcop I am no longer listed...but it would appear that it's taking comcast a while to update their lists...

I'll keep you posted.

regards

Ric

Reaction score
Thanks for the update Ric!

I gave Comcast some "choice words." We will see what happens.

searay345 said:
Ric, this is really pathetic

What I meant by that is that Comcast has been putting blocks on a lot of things lately, and it is starting to make me mad.

Reaction score
Hey Hey, I just got an email from Mac-Help on my Comcast account. Was that a fluke or is it back?

Searay

Ask a Question