Cellular Call Issues on iPhone 13 Pro Max

Reaction score
"I am currently facing issues with cellular calls on my iPhone 13 Pro Max. When making or receiving calls (both with SIM and eSIM), I can only speak for 5 seconds after a 5-second delay, and the other person can no longer hear me.

I am on the latest version of the operating system, and I have made configurations and improvements, but the issue persists.

Both SIM and eSIM cards have been verified and are functioning correctly. Bluetooth and wireless connections are in order, but the problem occurs only during cellular calls, not in applications like Viber, WhatsApp, Messenger, etc.

Please assist me in finding a solution to this problem. Thank you."

Cory Cooper

Reaction score
Hello and welcome.

That issue will be difficult to diagnose over the Internet, without having hands-on access to the iPhone.
  • What version of iOS is the iPhone running?
  • Who is the cellular carrier?
  • Have you tried in multiple locations - do you have a strong cellular signal?
  • Is all of your data backed up in iCloud or on a computer?
  • Have you tried toggling Wi-Fi Assist, if available from your carrier?
  • Have you tried resetting Network Settings, force power off/on, completely erasing the iPhone?
C

Ask a Question