Best Apps to Watch Football and Cricket Live on iPhone?

Reaction score
It has become PIA; please suggest some of the most suitable apps for watching Football and Cricket Live on iPhone. Missing my Real Madrid and England matches. Any recommendations?
PS: I am traveling most of the time, so iPhone is my only way...

Cory Cooper

Reaction score
Hello and welcome.

I don't have any recommendations, as it isn't something I have done personally. I do know that many times you need to pay for a VPN to see them...not sure how that is done though.

Hopefully another member will chime in with some insight.

C

Reaction score
It would be much appreciated if that App store had something to watch that is less costly than VPN.

With the passage of time, when things are getting easier to access iPhone is still lacking in this feature. Hopefully, things will get better along with the security.

Reaction score
Last night, I was looking for ways to watch BBL Final but missed the first innings also, and The Perth Scorchers won dramatically. When it comes to Live matches, you can't get much from the iPhone or App store.

Luckily, I found some apps to watch Live matches that helped me with the second innings of the BBL 12 final.

Several cricket apps on the App Store allow you to watch live matches on your iPhone.

Hotstar: This app, owned by Star India, is a popular platform for watching live cricket matches in India and other parts of the world. Hotstar typically streams all international cricket matches played by India and other major cricket-playing nations.

Willow TV: This app provides live and on-demand cricket content worldwide, including international matches and major leagues such as the IPL and the Caribbean Premier League (CPL). ESPNcricinfo and beIN Sports: These apps provide live scores, commentary, and news for all international cricket matches, as well as domestic leagues such as the Indian Premier League IPL and the Big Bash League BBL. Cricbuzz: This app provides live scores, news, and commentary for international and domestic cricket matches.

Ask a Question