Any way to delete the attachments

Reaction score
Hey there anyone know how I can delete the attachments I've uploaded here?

cheers
KM

Reaction score
User Menu (assuming you have one) - User Control Panel - Attachments. Click on the attachment boxes that you want to delete, then click on the delete button at the bottom of the page.

Reaction score
Darn, I thought that was a possibility. So, when you log in you don't see a window at the top right of your screen with your logo and a welcome back message? If you do, that's your User Menu.

Reaction score
Oh thats there, I'd been into the Control Panel and to the Attachment, but there isn't a Delete button. And when I click on the attachment it just downloads again.

Reaction score
The delete button is at the bottom of each page (assuming that you have more than one page). Don't click on the attachment. Click on the attachment box or if you want to select all of your attachments on each page, just click on the date box at the top of the page.

Reaction score
am i missing something obvious?

Attachments

• small.jpg
    small.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 386
Reaction score
Strange. Apparently not. Perhaps Ian could delete those for you. Perhaps only the mods have the boxes and the delete button. If so, I have no idea why you guys don't have these things. Sorry.

Ask a Question