"All Mail" is crashing as soon as I open it.

Reaction score
Mac Mail > "All Mail" is crashing as soon as I open it - Inbox, VIPs, Drafts, Sent, etc, everything else OK.
Operating 10.11.6 El Capitan.
You don't delete preferences anymore, right?
A little help please.

Cory Cooper

Reaction score
Hello,

When looking at your recent post, I see no one ever answered this one. We apologize for the lack of response on this and will work on the issue in your newer post.

C

Reaction score
Hello,

When looking at your recent post, I see no one ever answered this one. We apologize for the lack of response on this and will work on the issue in your newer post.

C
Hi Cory, it's an older but still perfect, late 2011 MacBook Pro, with El Capitan 10.11.6. MacMail crashes upon opening. I can Shift-open, but then Inbox crashes when selected. Hesitant to update OS because CS6 Adobe Products would probably not be supported. I may be resigned to open mail in Google Mail....
Thanks for any help, Justin

Reaction score
Can anyone help? Thanks, Justin
You have an iCloud account, right? Try using Safari or any browser of your choice and go to icloud.com, log in and click on Mail. The layout looks very much like the Mail app.

Ask a Question