How to automate pulling info from email or CRM-> search online data base-> download PDF from database-> sent in an email template within said CRM.

Reaction score
Hello,

I am looking to automate a process I need to do 100 times a day. I’ll explain my step-by-step process and hope someone can help point me in the right direction on how to execute this.

1. I receive emails that are in a specific email folder in Outlook App on Mac, each email in this folder contains an unique code.
2. I copy said code
3. I open a URL and sign in with a saved user name and password
4. I copy said code into a search field on this website and click enter.
5. I select the item on said website.
6. I select additional options on said website.
7. I press download PDF and a PDF is available in my downloads folder.
8. I log in to our CRM.
9. (While referencing an email in step one), I copy another unique identifier from said email.
10. I paste said info from step 9 into CRM search field and click enter.
11. I mouse click on the client profile that shows up.
12. I click an email option followed by a specific email template which generates an email window (this is all within the specific clients CRM account).
15. I click to attach the downloaded PDF from step 7.
16. I click send.

How the heck can I get this to work! I’ve been trying to get Automator to do this, but I think I’m missing something here. I’m willing to donate to someone who could figure this out for me.

Thank you!

Cory Cooper

Reaction score
Hello and welcome.

This is beyond my experience with Automator/AppleScript. Maybe another memeber can shed some light on this, or you can try the folks over at MacScripter.

C

Ask a Question