Airport Express...

Ric

Reaction score
For those of you that are not sure about Airport Express, one nice feature is as the screen grab below...

...plug in the Airport Express into the mains and set up the wireless network and then run an optical cable from it into your hifi, you can then select your hifi in the 'living room' or whever and play your 'tune's through your proper hifi, via iTunes remotely...

Wifey has her iBook playing in the kitchen which then sends the 'tunes' wirelessly to the hifi in the lounge !

Attachments

• itunes.jpg
    itunes.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 694
Reaction score
I have a problem with Audio droping out. I have started a new thread to see if anyone can help.

Reaction score
I also have this problem. I have tried to change the channels - no success. Thought it may be an issue with my computer - seems odd though. \

I do notice that it doen't skip - it actually pauses for 3 or 4 seconds every 5 minutes

ideas?

Reaction score
i got it working by installing the older version of airport express firmware.
Also, I have to set the airport to b mode only, on a 2mb/s transfer rate.
It does not handle the higher transfer rate fo some reason...

that works for me, but I am not happy. Its on the verge of getting posted on Ebay. :rolleyes:

Ask a Question