Adobe Illustrator in OSX

Reaction score
Hi
Stupidly I deleted a file (not an Illustrator one) which I shouldn't have and used Norton UnErase to try and find it. I couldn't, so I used Norton Volume Recover (perhaps that was my second mistake!! After it had does its bit I restarted my Mac (running OSX 10.3.9) only to have lost all my favourites in Mozilla! Everything else opened up OK except Illustrator CS and Photoshop CS (the two I use most!!). I have tried re-installing both, including re-installing my original version of Illustrator 8 but it just hops a couple of times in the Dock and that's it - nothing! Any one out there got any ideas of what to do to help?
Roger

Reaction score
hi..
I face this before. Try to change the user, creat a new user and try to run it. If it is working it means the problem with your Pref folder .. if not it means the problem with the adobe files in the system folder it self. I did not fix this problem cause when I change the user it worked fine. But I don;t know which files I should remove.. try ,,

Ric

Reaction score
Hi there,

try the suggestions in this post to see if it helps.

If not let us know.

regards

Ric

Ask a Question