A image hosting site better then Photobucket?

Reaction score
Hey, guys

I'm hoping I am posting this in the right section of the board. I have had to delete my account at Photobucket I have for my artwork and stuff since they do NOT have a thing there that allows you to change your email address. And I have had an account there since like 2004 and tonight I had to delete. Then found out after I hit delete it won't vibe actually gone for 48 hours!

So I want to know does anyone know of a better hosting site for images? I have used Imageshake before and hate it with a fiery passion. It lost some of my artwork and that was before I had been a mac user for years and had a PC and did not know to back things up on a different hard drive then my computer....

Any help would be great! Thanks in advance!

Love, Jewel

Edit:Searched again and found a good site called Mediafire and it's very easy to use and has folders for everything not just pictures! which is really nice!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Thanks. And I did edit the post and said after that I found a new hosting new for pictures and other stuff that is good. Called Mediafire.com. If you missed that it's okay. No biggie. But thank you for the help, anyways.

Cory Cooper

Reaction score
No worries.

I did see that, just figured I would give you a few more options for the future. ;)

Be well,

C

Ask a Question