Windows Media Player?

Reaction score
I'm new to Macs - used to hate 'em, now like 'em - and I've got a MacBook. I'm just bad with computers in general, so if anyone can help me, pleeeease do so!

Here's my problem: a while ago I was trying to listen to a soundtrack on Amazon.com and it wouldn't let me. At all. I clicked on Windows Media Player, it directed me to the downloading site for Macs, and I tried to download it for Mac OX. "Tried" being the operative word, because even though it said the download was complete, it clearly wasn't. Because when I went back to try to listen to the soundtrack again it didn't work. A TON of things that require WMP or flash or whatever the heck you call it don't work for me. I'm not even sure if this is making sense, but someone please HELP! It's so aggravating!

Thanks in advance.

Reaction score
I'm new to Macs - used to hate 'em, now like 'em - and I've got a MacBook. I'm just bad with computers in general, so if anyone can help me, pleeeease do so!

Here's my problem: a while ago I was trying to listen to a soundtrack on Amazon.com and it wouldn't let me. At all. I clicked on Windows Media Player, it directed me to the downloading site for Macs, and I tried to download it for Mac OX. "Tried" being the operative word, because even though it said the download was complete, it clearly wasn't. Because when I went back to try to listen to the soundtrack again it didn't work. A TON of things that require WMP or flash or whatever the heck you call it don't work for me. I'm not even sure if this is making sense, but someone please HELP! It's so aggravating!

Thanks in advance.

Hello, you have to download it AND install it. :)

Ask a Question