window?

Reaction score
Hi guys, sorry if this is in the wrong section but here goes:

Most programs run in a window which can be minimised, I play wow which takes over the full screen, sometimes i need to access other programs (ie itunes) but can only do this by logging out, is there a way of switching to the desktop without closing down the program?
Cheers
Phil

Reaction score
Hi guys, sorry if this is in the wrong section but here goes:

Most programs run in a window which can be minimised, I play wow which takes over the full screen, sometimes i need to access other programs (ie itunes) but can only do this by logging out, is there a way of switching to the desktop without closing down the program?
Cheers
Phil

Diablo 2, Warcraft III, and World of Warcraft can all be windowed/maximised by pressing command-M on a mac (the Windows versions doesn't have a similar shortcut, so those poor people using that platform have to get into the menus/options and switch there [graphics options in WoW] - an option the mac has as well, but command-M is just easier to use). Perhaps the same can be applied to earlier Blizzard games as well (just adding, I know that your concern was about WoW).

Ask a Question