Whats on your desktop

Reaction score
Hi all,

Thought it might be interesting and fun to see what we use as desktop images, as you can see I like Leopards.:D:D So here are the two I use.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-05-11 at 13.34.06.jpg
    Screen Shot 2013-05-11 at 13.34.06.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 450
  • Screen Shot 2013-05-11 at 13.33.24.jpg
    Screen Shot 2013-05-11 at 13.33.24.jpg
    155.3 KB · Views: 478
Reaction score
Hi oldscribe,
I've got a lot of desktop images that I swap from time to time. At the moment I am sort of into supreheros (I blame the Iron-Man films) so I've got a cartoon of a bunch Marvel heros. I'd like to but a picture of it in this post like you have done but don't know how to do it. If you could give me a few words on how to do it that would be very helpful.
Thank you,

seloc.

Reaction score
Hi,

Take a screen shot then on this thread click the reply button ( not quick reply), at the top of the reply box you will see lots of icons click the one with a paper clip as my screen shot, then follow the prompts to upload image. I'm on iPad so looks a little different.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    161 KB · Views: 447
Reaction score
Hi oldscribe
I hope you don't mind, I don't want to bug you with stupid questions. I think I may of said I am very new to this so what you may think is a very simple and easy instruction, I will prob have no idea how to do.
I would like to put a picture of my desktop on this thread. On 'Ask' I found a video on how to take a screen shot (shift+cmd+3) and have done that, it puts a little picture of the desktop on the desktop as you prob know but in your instructions I don't understand this,

"click the one with a paper clip as my screen shot"

I click the paper clip and a window opens but there is nothing that says 'my screen shot' or anything like that so I'm stuck. I hope you can help me but if you think its to complex to explain then thats ok.

thank you,

seloc.

Reaction score
Hi seloc,

I hope you don't mind, I don't want to bug you with stupid questions

No question is stupid if you do not know its answer, just ask away:) and hopefully someone can give you a good hint.

I click the paper clip and a window opens but there is nothing that says 'my screen shot' or anything like that so I'm stuck
Yes this new box opens as the screen shot, ( am on phone so a little small) at the top left you have 5 boxes ( choose file) click the top one and it will show you your mac navigate to the desktop and choose the image file you want. You will then be taken back to the original uploader but now in the top box you will see your file.
Now click upload and wait until it has done( you will see the uploaded file below these five boxes) then preview post to see how it looks, if happy then post reply.
Hope this helps.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    124.3 KB · Views: 448
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2013-05-22 at 06.55.11.jpg

This is my desktop!:D
Thank you oldscribe, you sir are awesome.

seloc.

Spawn_Dooley

Reaction score
One of my desktops ;)

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-05-26 at 3.34.42 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2013-05-26 at 3.34.42 PM.jpg
    179.8 KB · Views: 439

Spawn_Dooley

Reaction score
Wow that's awesome .. great colours and such power of the sea captured perfectly!

Attachments

• Rats Taking Over Baltimore.jpg
    Rats Taking Over Baltimore.jpg
    237.6 KB · Views: 402

Ask a Question