What is that 10.5 MB in files on my iCloud account if I haven't uploaded anything?

Reaction score
Hello!

Checked my iCloud and Apple account settings and discovered that when I enter iCloud from my Mac, there are no files (and I have not uploaded any either), but when checking iCloud from icloud.com, it says there is 10.5 MB documents. So is this some sort of filler that means nothing? Not some of my files somehow ending there?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Have you looked at these documents that are up on the iCloud website?
That's the thing - I log into iCloud.com and can't see anything. The bar just says it has 10.5 MB in use, but when I click around, nothing seems to exist.

Spawn_Dooley

Reaction score
In System Preferences ~> iCloud, down the bottom where it says "Manage", click on that & it should display what is up there. Is it here that you are seeing 10.5 MB Documents?

Reaction score
In System Preferences ~> iCloud, down the bottom where it says "Manage", click on that & it should display what is up there. Is it here that you are seeing 10.5 MB Documents?

No, when I go to iCloud from there it says ZERO.
When I enter iCloud.com, it says 10.5 MB

Ask a Question