upload pics to red bubble

Reaction score
i use an on line art gallery called red bubble. however, now that i have moved over to mac, i cannot upload my pics there. the wrong pages are coming up, and if i can get to iphoto, the icons are greyed out.

Spawn_Dooley

Reaction score
Use Software Update to ensure you have all the latest updates & bug fixes installed. Then download and try another web browser, for example Firefox or Camino (if you are already using Safari).

Reaction score
i kept on messing about, then eventually stumbled on it. in redbubble, you have 'add your Work' - choose your file - then it should open your photo library, and this was where the problem came. you then need to clk on iphoto, and sometimes you have to look for it in the box, eventually, all your folders show up, open the one you want , and there they are. unfortunately, things do not always highlight in the right order, therefore not leading directly to where you need to be! cheers.

Ask a Question