Can't select image when uploading

Reaction score
right firstly i am computer literate but i aint no programer?
A week ago i updated my mac safari software to 10.1.1 and two days later my nightmare started?
i have a website for my business with opencart (version 1.5.5.1) when i try to upload an image to either a new product or existing one it won't let me select it, the last time this happened it was due to my flash player being out of date, once i updated that it worked. so I've updated that but still i can't do it does anyone have any idea what it could be or what i could try

Reaction score
Have you tried using another browser? If it works with another browser it would point to Safari being the problem if not then the problem may be somewhere else.

Reaction score
I've tried to use google chrome and it still doesn't work? I've even gone into preferences and switched the flash's on? could it be my media card needs updating if so how would i do that?

Reaction score
Wonder if it's an issue with the site and/or opencart. When you use either Safari or Google Chrome, can you still visit other sites, even those that "require" flash?

Ask a Question