i need help...uploading pics

Reaction score
how do i upload photos to the net from my mac it wont work and i dont know why...could someone please please help me :D

Reaction score
I guess it depends where you want to upload those photos to. If you're using services such as Flickr, that site gives you the directions once you create your account with them. It's all just click here, find the photo, click there, etc.

Reaction score
well bebo at the moment thats were i put most my pics it seems like its uploading but then i go to the album and nothing is downloaded

Reaction score
You should be able to go to any online image hosting service such as PhotoBucket or ImageShack and upload your photos just fine as long as the file extension is supported by the hosting company. For example, you won't be able to upload PSDs to ImageShack, but JPG files will work fine. If the image you're uploading isn't supported by Bebo, you can convert them easily on your Mac by opening the image in Preview, and saving the file with another file extension via the Save As dialog.

Reaction score
I'm kinda having the same problem...I'm trying to upload my pictures from IPhoto to photobucket and flickr. When I got to select the picture it only lets me select pictures from the photobooth. Not sure why..Anyone know?

Ask a Question