Universal control not showing up.

Reaction score
As the title stated I can not find the universal control option under displays. The option is just absent. I have checked to make sure Bluetooth is on as well as wifi. I'm in the same network and using the same apple account. Handoff is turned on I'm at a loss. I'm on Mac os 12.7.2 but have also tried it on 14.1.2 will no luck as well. I have two other imacs and the options are there. It's just missing from this unit. Other information that might be helpful. The unit is an iMac 21.5 4k retina 3.1 GHz quad core Intel core i5. Thanks for any help.

Reaction score
As the title stated I can not find the universal control option under displays. The option is just absent. I have checked to make sure Bluetooth is on as well as wifi. I'm in the same network and using the same apple account. Handoff is turned on I'm at a loss. I'm on Mac os 12.7.2 but have also tried it on 14.1.2 will no luck as well. I have two other imacs and the options are there. It's just missing from this unit. Other information that might be helpful. The unit is an iMac 21.5 4k retina 3.1 GHz quad core Intel core i5. Thanks for any help.
Not sure where Universal Control is under Monterey, exactly, but under Sonoma Systems Settings, go to Displays and at the bottom, click on Advanced…

I also suggest updating Sonoma to version 14.2.1 (23C71).

Ask a Question