Universal Translator no sound

Reaction score
I'm running Universal Translator v2.0.1 on OS X Yosemite. No longer getting sound on clicking the speaker icon.
Has always worked fine. Other apps (iTunes, etc.) still producing sound.

Cory Cooper

Reaction score
Hello and welcome.

-Did this issue start before or after you installed/updated Yosemite?
-Have you tried deleting and re-downloading/installing the app from the Apple App Store?

C

Reaction score
I have had a stable Yosemite installation for a long time. I did delete and re-install the app. Alas, still no sound.
Seems weird, because all other apps produce sound.

Reaction score
Hi there. I have the same problem. I re-install the app and even, because of another reason, I upgraded my OS X and I tried again to install Universal Tranlator and the problem continues. I use Mountain Lion. Please help.

Cory Cooper

Reaction score
Well, after a little online research, it seems that many people are having the no sound issue after the 2.0.1 update. Hopefully they are working on a fix for an upcoming update to be released.

Since it is happening to multiple users, on multiple versions of OS X, it seems as if it is a bug in the latest version of the app itself.

C

Cory Cooper

Reaction score
No idea on when a new version will be released - you could try contacting the vendor.

C

Ask a Question