Marble Blast Gold [(universal) Demo]

Reaction score
An arcade action game with simple yet addictive gameplay, suitable for players of any age. In the rich cartoon landscape of Marble Blast, players will race their marbles through moving platforms, dangerous hazards, sparkling treasures and power up enhancements in an effort to complete each course in record time. Now a universal binary for compatibility with both PowerPC and Intel Macs.

More...

Ric

Reaction score
I'm sure I had this game years ago on an Atari ST (for those of you that go that far back !)

Anyone else remember it ?

Reaction score
Marble Blast Gold came pre-installed on my eMac, and I've played it a few times... and I know I had a very similar game in the early 80s... could have been on Atari... also could have been on Nintendo... we had both during the same time period...

Ric

Reaction score
Yes, thats what I was thinking of !

1986 !!!

Wow, twenty years ago !

;-)

Reaction score
yep, 20 years ago... and that's why it's so familiar... I first played it on the AppleIIe, and then on the NES... somehow it's hard to believe the math that says 1986 was 20 years ago!

Ask a Question