trouble connecting to the internet in Leopard

Reaction score
hi i have had my imac for about 4-5 months and i have had no bother with the internet but ever since i have updated to leopard i have not been able to connect to the internet, it work fine on my pc that how i am typing this right now, can anyone please help?

Reaction score
Did you do an archive and install when you installed Leopard? Maybe you did not check the item to keep your user settings during the process. First try to use Disk Utility to repair permissions. If that does not help, then I'd suggest checking your internet settings for your email and/or airport. Are you connecting wirelessly or with a regular ethernet chord?

Reaction score
i am connecting wirelessly but i just kept searching around my mac settings and i think i have sorted it but thanks anyway for answering my Q

Reaction score
nope its not working i thought i had it, turned my mac off went to bed got back from school the next day tryed to connect and didnt work i dont no wht is wrong here, i have a WPA password so i type the password in correnct and i am 100% its right and all that comes up is connection time out and then it will connect to someones elses router in my estate beacuse he dosnt have a password so i can get straight in but if i dont want to use theres and it would be illegal

Ask a Question