SOLVED Trouble "collaborating" with 2 macs

Reaction score
Hi all, I bought my wife a MacBook air for xmas and it is her first mac. I am 2 years into my MacBook pro. I used numbers to construct a spreadsheet for our next vacation and hit the collaborate icon. Thought it would work since wife is in my contacts because of iPhone connections etc. However, I am having difficulty getting the "collaboration" command to work. Tricia cannot see it on her air and I cannot see anything but her cell phone address on my pro.
I do not see how this could be an issue, but I will add that I use Mojave, and Tricia is on High Sierra with updated Numbers.
Any help would be appreciated, thanks all.
I can, of course , send her the link by messages but I would like the collaboration to work so she can make changes etc.
Steve.

Reaction score
Guys I want to let you know the problem has been resolved :) Wife's Air had an old version of numbers ( 4.3.1) and it needed to be 5.2 or later. Quick download and it is now easy to "collaborate". Works great.

Ask a Question