The app store says. . .???

Reaction score
This Apple ID is temporarily unable to be used in the iTunes Store because it could not be found. Try again later.
I am at my witts end. I just spent 3 days editing pictures to list on e bay and this thing will not let me copy and paste, drag and drop or anything to put my pictures on e bay. Where is the file management system? When I open photos I can see all my pictures in the places I put them. When I go into finder my pictures are nowhere to be found???? How can this be? Isn't there an app that shows everything that is installed on this thing? I dare not call it a computer. The programs aren't even associated with each other.

Cory Cooper

Reaction score
Hello,

Your Apple ID and iTunes Store shouldn't have anything to do with posting photos on eBay.

When you use the Photos app, all of the original photos and edited versions are stored in a file called Photos Library in your Pictures folder. If you make edits to photos and want to upload them to eBay, you would select them in the Photos application, then click File > Export in the menu bar. You can then export the edited version of the original unmodified photo to a folder or your Dekstop. Then you should be able to upload them to eBay.

It may be a good idea to read the following:
-macOS User Guide
-Photos User Guide

C

Reaction score
Hello,

Your Apple ID and iTunes Store shouldn't have anything to do with posting photos on eBay.

When you use the Photos app, all of the original photos and edited versions are stored in a file called Photos Library in your Pictures folder. If you make edits to photos and want to upload them to eBay, you would select them in the Photos application, then click File > Export in the menu bar. You can then export the edited version of the original unmodified photo to a folder or your Dekstop. Then you should be able to upload them to eBay.

It may be a good idea to read the following:
-macOS User Guide
-Photos User Guide

C
Thank you for this help. The reason I posted about the password not working in the app store is because I was trying to download a file management app. Are there any stand alone apps that simplify that process. When I do my pictures I do close to 1000 at a time, and moving and copying from one program to another takes a long time. I'm use to pc, but the cloud intrusion is so bad with no way to turn it off. With PC all I did was upload my files from my camera to any folder anywhere and I was able to edit them and then upload to ebay I don't understand the separation between the photos app and the preview app. I need the preview app for resizing. Ebay is always telling me too big, or too small, but with the previews resizing capability it tells me how many MB the file is. I haven't found another program that will do that.

Anyway Thank you again. JW

Cory Cooper

Reaction score
No worries...

You maybe able to just copy them into a folder using the Image Capture application. Then, your can use Preview to resize them or maybe even explore creating an Automator action that will resize them in batches.

C

Ask a Question