Text to mixed recipients not sending

Reaction score
I sent a text to 3 people from my M1 iMac. Two of them have LG phones, the third is my wife in the other room with all Apple. We are on Verizon, I don't know what the other two are on.

The green text made it to my iPad and iPhone, but nowhere else. I sent a test text to the two people with LG phones and got a reply. And I'm always texting my wife. But don't seem to be able to text the 3 of them together in one text.

Any ideas how to fix this problem?

Reaction score
I sent a text to 3 people from my M1 iMac. Two of them have LG phones, the third is my wife in the other room with all Apple. We are on Verizon, I don't know what the other two are on.

The green text made it to my iPad and iPhone, but nowhere else. I sent a test text to the two people with LG phones and got a reply. And I'm always texting my wife. But don't seem to be able to text the 3 of them together in one text.

Any ideas how to fix this problem?
Are all three individuals in your Contacts? I only have one case of messaging with three other people, and the one commonality I see is that they are all in my Contacts list and I connect to them through their mobile phone numbers.

Reaction score
Yes, they all three are in my contacts. I only used their names in creating the texts. When I click on their names in the Message apps, the two with LG phones show phone numbers, while my wife shows her mac address.

Ask a Question