Terminal problem-iBook G4-external modem-Help!

Reaction score
Dear Possible Saviour,
I have an iBook G4. I am in India and just purchased an external modem EV-DO AC8700 800m, the service provider is BSNL. It is also called ZTE Modem. It is used with Novatel when you go to systems preferences and network. I you think you can help me give me your email and I'll send you a picture of my dilemma with the terminal. A friend of mine gave the commands and we were told as you can see in the attachment that installation was complete and we could plug the modem in and add it but the ZTE Modem option never showed up and we are unable to connect. We know it is possible because we did it with three Mac Book Pro but it didn't work with the G4 after doing the same process. We restarted it several times and thought we installed three times and the computer read that the modem was connected to the USB port but the network did not read the modem. Any help is greatly appreciated.
Thank you,
Paramesh

Ask a Question