[SOLVED] Help with iphoto

Reaction score
Hello,
please I've just gotten mac os x desk top and I'd like to know how do I bring my photos from my nikon coolpix camara to a file in iPhoto and then bring those photos to eBay sell an item please please can you tell me

karazelle

Reaction score
Re: Help with iphoto

Hi :)

When you connect your camera to your Mac, iPhoto should automatically appear and show pics from your camera. Then you should be able to write a name for the "event" (collection) and either click Import all, or Cmd+click some pics and click Import on them only.

If you have MacOS X 10.5.x (in MacOS, click the apple and then click About this computer), then you should be able to open eBay in Safari, and when you click the browse button to upload an image, you should be able to scroll down in the left coloumn to your photos and then choose the picture and click OK.

If you have MacOS X 10.4 or earlier, then the quickest way is to find the pics in iPhoto you want to use, then drag them out of iPhoto to the desktop. You can use Cmd+click to select more than one.
If you want to rename them there, you can double click a picture to see what it is in Preview, then close it and click the picture once (not double click), then click the name and you can give it a new name.
After that go to your web browser, go to eBay and when you need to select a picture, click Desktop in the left coloumn and find your pictures. After uploading them, you can throw the photos in the trash, because pictures you drag out of iPhoto are always copies. The picture is still in iPhoto safe and sound.

Ask a Question