Sending Large MP3 files on the Net

Reaction score
Hello,

I'm a first-timer here but this question has been bugging me for a long time; hope someone can help.

I used to be a volunteer at a classical radio station producing a few programmes and also presenting them. That was until I left Australia and went overseas to live.
I still try to produce from HK.

Compiling programmes is a hobby of mine and it's easy to put 2 hours of music into iTunes and then programme it, edit it (Audacity), syn the volumes (iVolume) and have a programme ready to go.

Until recently, I then used Toast to burn the music to 2 CDs containing approx an hour each and posted them to the presenter at the station.

There must be a better, more efficient way.
Surely other people need to send large music files via email?

Does anyone have any simple remedy?

I've read up about a few software solutions like DropSend and YouSendIt, but this gets rather expensive and I'm not sure if they are what I actually need.

Any help gladly received.

Cheers
Neil

Reaction score
How large a file are you talking about? Google Mail has recently increased its email attachment size to 20 MB. Are your files larger than that? You might look into the web site RapidShare.

Ask a Question