Save As doesn't

Reaction score
Iam no longer able to save files to the precise folder I want. I am offered a truncated menu of places to put the file,but none that I want. Finally I leave it in desktop Can anyone help with this problem please?
Many thanks
RobS

Reaction score
At the right hand side of the 'Save as' box is a down arrow, if you click this you will get a finder window where you can select the destination of your file.

Reaction score
I am afraid the down arrow only takes me to a selection of upper heirarchy folders which do not open That has been my problem. I am sure there is one quick, complete answer. I thought you had cracked it but I'm afraid not. But many thanks all the same.
RobS

Cory Cooper

Reaction score
Hello and welcome.

-Which version of OS X?
-Which application is this happening in...or is it all?

C

Reaction score
Thank you for your greetng. I am using Sierra at the moment on an iMac and the fault appeared suddenly and seems to affect all applications. I believe I must have slipped into some alternative programme inadvertantly and it will take a simple click to get me back to normal. Any advice would be greatly welcomed. RobS

Cory Cooper

Reaction score
No worries.

I have seen this issue previously, but want to try a few things before we go too deep in your hidden User Library folder.

-Can you upload a screenshot, so we can see what the issue looks like?
-I am sure you have tried a simple restart? ;)

C

Ask a Question