safari problem!! please help!

Reaction score
i'm not sure if the problem here is SAFARI,,

but whenever i log in into my account(any account),
i couldn't get in!

here's an example:

i enter my user name and password and press return:

and after i press return, it goes back again to the same page but i'm not logged in!

can somebody please tell me what to do?

i tried turning on the 'Private Browsing' then repeated the same procedure,
but the difference is i can log in but when the 'Private Browsing' is turned off,
i can't!
:confused:
:mad:
:(

by the way,
I'm using a 2.2 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo Macbook
Mac OS X version 10.5

Spawn_Dooley

Reaction score
percylovesmac, can you please resize your images so they're no larger than 800 X 600 ;)

Reaction score
when i enter my log-in details:
49922274bj5.jpg

after i press return and it goes back to the same page again:
16178911st6.jpg

so what should i do??
what seems to be the problem here? is it the browser?
:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Spawn_Dooley

Reaction score
That ok, at least we've narrowed it down somewhat ... my son sees that screen when he logs out of his School Intranet from our home computer ... have you tried deleting your username/password completely then entering them fresh? How about trying another web browser, like FireFox? Try clearing Cookies for that site ... might help?

Reaction score
i didn't exactly understood what you meant when you said that I should delete my username and password and entering them fresh?

oh well, i tried using firefox but, the same thing happened.
I tried clearing the private data which clears out the history, cookies, cache, and authenticated sessions but unfortunately, i still can't log-in.

can this be a connection problem?
It's because, in the Philippines, I am not having any problems like these. But this April, I am staying here in Bangkok, Thailand for the summer.
:confused:

Spawn_Dooley

Reaction score
i didn't exactly understood what you meant when you said that I should delete my username and password and entering them fresh?

If you tick the box to "Remember Me" when you log in, then when you return the username/password details are already filled in for you. If this is the case with you, try deleting them if the text fields are already filled.

Reaction score
i tried entering my user name and password fresh just like what SPAWN_DOOLEY said but the problem still exist.. what should i do now?

Ask a Question