Safari Problem

Reaction score
I was using Safari late Friday evening with no problems then early Saturday morning I couldn't open any websites with Safari.
I have a Macbook Air and that's fine.

I can use Firefox but I would much prefer Safari.

Can anyone advise please?

Peter

Spawn_Dooley

Reaction score
Do you have another User account on the problematic Mac that you can log into to test whether the issue is System wide or just with your User account?

Reaction score
Suddenly this morning Safari has decided to work, so perhaps it wasn't my Mac after all.

Thanks for your help once again.

Reaction score
Oh no it's gone again.

Do you have another User account on the problematic Mac that you can log into to test whether the issue is System wide or just with your User account?

No I don't. I have a Macbook Air but I use the same account.

Reaction score

Hello again

I've ignored the problem for all these weeks then I tried my Macbook Air last night, which uses the same account, and Safari works fine on that, but still no joy on my iMac. Does that help to analyse the problem. I do so miss Safari.

Peter

Spawn_Dooley

Reaction score
Create a new Standard type user account then log out of your regular account and tell us how Safari goes ...

So am I correct in thinking that Firefox works without any problem on this iMac but not Safari?

Do you use Time Machine?

Reaction score
Create a new Standard type user account then log out of your regular account and tell us how Safari goes ...

So am I correct in thinking that Firefox works without any problem on this iMac but not Safari?

Do you use Time Machine?

Safari works fine and no I don't use Time Machine.

Do you mean a new standard type user account on the iMac? I don't know how to do that.

Ask a Question