Retrieving Lost email account.

Reaction score
Hello MacHelp. I had a new Hard Drive installed in my 2019 Desktop a few months ago and I can't retrieve it. The provider was Zoho and despite contacting them I can't get it to work again.There is some issue with the ports being "timed out" but it's all a bit esoteric for me. The Zoho email address was also my Apple ID and I now have problems with downloading updates for my Affinity Photo software. Affinity will not let me download their updates because my google email address is my new Apple ID and they will only let me download their updates using my old Zoho email Apple ID. I would be willing to pay for some online help to set up my old zoho email and use this as my Apple ID once again. Could anyone suggest how I can retrieve my Zoho email address or recommend a trustworthy firm who can guide me through the process? Thanks a lot.

Cory Cooper

Reaction score
Hello and welcome.

The Zoho account and the Apple ID accounts are actually separate. Your old Zoho account would have a login password that may be different than your Apple ID password, as the email address is just your user ID and contact email address.

Have you tried resetting your Apple ID password for the Zoho email: If you forgot your Apple ID password

C

Ask a Question