refmortaing imac

Reaction score
Hey evryone new to the forum, Im in a difficult situation or maybe i jus dont know how to use macs lol, anyways I have an Imac the thicker ones not the pro and Im selling it to my friends grandma and I want to reformat it before I sell it to her .. It has version 10.4.11 on it. I pop the disc in and it restarts and ask me the language I want to use .. I click english,, then It goes to the next step and say this software cannot be installed on this computer.. The disk came with my computer s o I don't know what Im doing wrong .. Can anyone help me?? thanks!

Tyler

Reaction score
Hey evryone new to the forum, Im in a difficult situation or maybe i jus dont know how to use macs lol, anyways I have an Imac the thicker ones not the pro and Im selling it to my friends grandma and I want to reformat it before I sell it to her .. It has version 10.4.11 on it. I pop the disc in and it restarts and ask me the language I want to use .. I click english,, then It goes to the next step and say this software cannot be installed on this computer.. The disk came with my computer s o I don't know what Im doing wrong .. Can anyone help me?? thanks!

Tyler

https://www.mac-help.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5997

Ask a Question