Really Good TV Shows on DVD

SwampWitch

Reaction score
We've been watching some great TV shows since they've been released on DVD. Does anyone else like some of these?

Doctor Who
Heroes
Rome
The Office
Entourage

Are there any other good ones out there?

Reaction score
We've been watching some great TV shows since they've been released on DVD. Does anyone else like some of these?

Doctor Who
Heroes
Rome
The Office
Entourage

Are there any other good ones out there?

Keep in mind that this one goes back a few years but I think that it's quite possibly the best television show ever to be placed on a DVD, The Honeymooners. I've watched those episodes more times than I'd care to count and still find myself laughing out loud. Great stuff! :)

Spawn_Dooley

Reaction score
I never buy TV shows released on DVD as I guess I prefer to watch re-runs on my tv:

• Mash
  • Welcome Back Kotter
  • That 70's Show
  • Gilligan's Island
  • Lost In Space

But my son loves to watch Family Guy and Coupling (British) on DVD, over and over .... I like watching them too sometimes and when Coupling was on the tv I watched it religiously.

Reaction score
I never buy TV shows released on DVD as I guess I prefer to watch re-runs on my tv:

• Mash
  • Welcome Back Kotter
  • That 70's Show
  • Gilligan's Island
  • Lost In Space

But my son loves to watch Family Guy and Coupling (British) on DVD, over and over .... I like watching them too sometimes and when Coupling was on the tv I watched it religiously.
Excellent choices. I'm going to throw M.A.S.H. in my Netflix queue.

Spawn_Dooley

Reaction score
They are still screening MASH over here is Aust ... it always comes back every now and again ....

SwampWitch

Reaction score
I got The Twilight Zone series DVDs for my birthday. That show was my babysitter when I was 5-6 years old. It's amazing how many of them I remember!

Ask a Question