PowerPoint--saving as jpg??

Reaction score
Hi all,

Thanks in advance for the help. I'm a brand new mac user and I'm not finding the info I need online.

In PowerPoint (on Windows) I was able to save a PP slide as a slew of different file types, including .jpg, png and pdf. I really need to be able to save the files as something other than PP extensions, but no other options appear to be coming up.

Am I missing something?

MANY MANY MANY thanks!
nic

Cory Cooper

Reaction score
Hello and welcome.

Depending on which version of PowerPoint/Microsoft Office you are running, you should have an option called Save as Pictures... in the File menu of PowerPoint, just below Save and Save As. You can select it, then select JPEG in the File Type section.

Let us know if you can see that option and what version you are running.

C

Reaction score
Cory....you are AWESOME! I don't have Save as Pictures, but I do have the Export option that I had totally missed.
I really love this new mac, but it's just taking me a bit to get used to the differences.

I really appreciate the help!

This is a brand new laptop and the newest version of Office.

:) nic

Cory Cooper

Reaction score
No worries, glad to have helped, at least to point you in the right direction. ;)

We're here if you needs us...enjoy that new Mac!

C

Ask a Question