PowerMac G4 Graphite Won't Start

Reaction score
Hi,

My G4 was shut down and sat unused for two weeks while I was out of town. When I attempted to turn it on, nothing happened. I replaced the lithium battery, hit the reset button next to it and even replaced the power cord. None of these steps have solved my problem. There just isn't any juice, no light, no noise, nothing. What's my next step? I really need to get working again. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

- A

Reaction score
So absolutely nothing happens? If the disks don't spin up it could be the power supply.

Reaction score
Yes, absolutely nothing happens. No light, no sound, no juice. I'm assuming it's the power supply also. After replacing the battery, resetting the CUDA, and using a new power cord, I can only assume I need a new power supply. What a pain. Any other suggestions?

Reaction score
As stated in my previous posts, I have tried using a new power cord and the result was the same. How do I go about fixing the power switch?

Reaction score
i have same your problem , but for me there is noise and light in the CPU but not in my keyboard or screen ?????????

So what can i do ????

Ask a Question