Podcasting anyone?

Reaction score
I am a curious person, so I thought I would ask this. Does anyone on the forum run a podcast? If so, what is the name of your podcast, Is it in iTunes, What is it called, What do you discuss? I would love to hear what people have to say!

If you don't run a podcast but you subscribe to them, which ones do you subscribe to?

I run a podcast called Sunrise Ministries. That is my church. In about the next 6 to 8 weeks, I will most likely be starting another podcast dedicated to SNUH, our Simpsons fan club at my college.

As for podcasts I subscribe to, I have the one I run and I have one called Le Show. I am not a big fan of the politics of the show, but I like some of the segments in it such as apologies of the week, and other stuff.

Cory Cooper

Reaction score
Go

I host/produce a podcast as well...but it's for another Mac forum. I also am partnered with a few other podcasters.

C

Ric

Reaction score
Two I subscribe two...

Screencastsonline (I've thought about doing something similar myself, hence the other thread !)

MacBreak - just funny !

I like the video ones !

regards

Ric

Reaction score
I'm not doing a podcast (not being very talkative).

The ones I'm subscribing to though:
  • Adam Curry: Daily Source Code (always fun listening to)
  • Off the Hook (good tech cast)
  • JapanesePod101.com (teaching beginners Japanese... hey, I'd like to learn Japanese some day, and free is good even if a real class would be better)
... and a couple of Photoshop videocasts

Ask a Question