Pending item to be downloaded on iTunes (Macbook Air mid 2019)

Reaction score
Hello everyone, hope you're all doing well.

So, I have an ''issue''.

It's not a serious issue, just an annoying one, so basically, if I click on the Music app on the Macbook Air, and then Account > See my Account, I can see all the information about my iTunes account but, at the very top of that page, it tells me I have an item that is waiting to be downloaded, and there's a button that says ''Download it now''.

The problem is: when I click to download, it does nothing. Absolutely nothing, it's been there for like 2-3 days now, before it said 3 items, now it's just 1, and I don't know what it is. I already downloaded all the music...

I can show you a print of it so you guys can understand it better, but the text isn't in English, it's in Portuguese because it's my first language, but I'll show you guys anyway so you can see what I mean:

WhatsApp Image 2021-07-31 at 15.52.14.jpeg

Things I've already tried: Sign out of iTunes and sign in again (didn't solve it); restart the Macbook (didn't solve it).

Don't know if it matters, but I DON'T have an Apple Music plan. I just buy the music I want to listen.

Has anyone experienced this issue? Is there anything I can do to solve it?

Thanks in advance, wish you guys all the best.

Cory Cooper

Reaction score
Hello and welcome.

Not an issue I have come across previously. I wonder if it may be showing a download from another "store" - i.e. App Store (Mac or iOS), TV, Books, etc., since all of the Apple apps are connected to your Apple ID, and you have downloaded all the Music purchases?

C

Reaction score
Hello and welcome.

Not an issue I have come across previously. I wonder if it may be showing a download from another "store" - i.e. App Store (Mac or iOS), TV, Books, etc., since all of the Apple apps are connected to your Apple ID, and you have downloaded all the Music purchases?

C
Hi, thanks for your reply.

I already connected my iPhone to my Macbook by the usb-c to lighting cable, and sincronized everything from my iPhone to the Mac. Nothing has changed, I also don't have any movies or books, only music. It appears to be a glitch, hopefully it will solve itself.

The weird thing is, before it said I had 3 pending items to be downloaded. I closed my Macbook, went to work, and when I came home, turned on my Macbook again and it said 1 pending item.

Cory Cooper

Reaction score
OK, thanks.

Keep an eye on it and let us know if it resolves itself. I will let you know if I find anything that may help resolve it.

Be well,

C

Ask a Question