Parallels desktop question

Reaction score
I've ordered a new iMac that should be here any day and I'm gathering knowledge so that I can import the files from my old PC to the new machine. In reading about Boot Camp and Parallels I've seen that iSight doesn't work with these applications. Since the information I found was older it may be that this issue was fixed. Does anyone have any experience in this area?

Thanks

Spawn_Dooley

Reaction score
I've ordered a new iMac that should be here any day and I'm gathering knowledge so that I can import the files from my old PC to the new machine. In reading about Boot Camp and Parallels I've seen that iSight doesn't work with these applications. Since the information I found was older it may be that this issue was fixed. Does anyone have any experience in this area?

Thanks

I found these links regarding Leopard/iSight/Windows:

iSight support now that BootCamp has it?

Install Apple ISight drivers for Windows

Getting iSight to Run in Parallels

Possibly repair a non-functional built-in iSight

Reaction score
Sorry I didn't get back to answer this sooner. It appears my worries were in vain since I've had no problem at all with iChat. Apparently whatever glitches existed have been remedied.

Thanks for the help. :)

Reaction score
do not use parallels its extremely slow!! bootcamp is alot better but you will have to re-boot into windows

Ask a Question