OVERCLOCK IMAC MONITOR TO +100HZ

dapeka

Reaction score
Hello, I have an iMac 27" late 2013 and I game on a boot camp windows 8.1, specially Fortnite. I would know if there is any way to overclock the monitor for that I can game on higher hz, maybe 120 or 144. If anyone knows something, I would be very thanked for the help.
my iMac is an i5 3,2 GHz 16GB Ram and a Nvidia gt 755m

Cory Cooper

Reaction score
Hello and welcome.

Overclocking your iMac's graphics card is not recommended. I personally don't know of any way to overclock it, and I believe it would require a ROM flash. The end result could easily damage the iMac, and render it unusable.

Sorry,

C

Ad

Advertisements

dapeka

Reaction score
Hello and welcome.

Overclocking your iMac's graphics card is not recommended. I personally don't know of any way to overclock it, and I believe it would require a ROM flash. The end result could easily damage the iMac, and render it unusable.

Sorry,

C
Sorry if I didn't explain well, I am not english. What I said is if I can overclock the monitor, not the graphics card. Thank you

Ad

Advertisements

Cory Cooper

Reaction score
No worries.

Unfortunately, there isn't any way to overclock the refresh rate of the display/monitor.

C

Ask a Question