Outlook 2011 Windows

Reaction score
Hi everybody,

got a big problem with my outlook 2011. When I want to answer, transfer or write a mail, I click on the corresponding button and nothings happens. No windows get opened when i click on "Write New Message" for example.

I already completely uninstall outlook 2011 by delete com. files, databases, policies and applications and I reinstall It didn't Work.

I'm lost ! What should I do to fix this problem ?

Thank's for your help !

Reaction score
Actually I handle computing entwork in my enterprise and the employee who got this problem absolutely need outlook because of his fonctionnality for sort mails etc.. Can we solve my probleme without using an alternative mail solution ?

Reaction score
Actually I handle computing entwork in my enterprise and the employee
Then you really should get your Mac IT support company in to help.

I'd guess permissions in the Microsoft User Data.

Reaction score
Then you really should get your Mac IT support company in to help.

I'd guess permissions in the Microsoft User Data.

I tried to change permissions in the microsoft User data with chmod command but it doesn't change anything :/ Got another solution ?

Reaction score
chmod command
Get Info is they way to set permissions. There is now no way of me knowing what other Terminal stuff have you done, sounds like your fixes have totally stuffed it. Take it to your Apple Technical Support company.

Ask a Question