OS X 10.5.8 - No Flash... Upgrade to OS needed??

Reaction score
I am not a "Genius" by any stretch on Macs (I was given one and I like it but there are some things I just have to ask for help with...) I have OS X Version 10.5.8 - comp says I am missing a plug in (I have no Flash). It doesn't help that I have the flu and can barely stay awake without wanting to vomit... Thanks in advance to anyone who can help... anyone I know with a Mac don't seem keen on helping me.

Reaction score
Ok it says I need 11.9.900.117. Whenever I attempt to download it it does not want to work. My apologies, I'm trying my best with this!!

Reaction score
I tried the ones listed... this is a (bad) screenshot of what I have. When I try to download it immediately closes upon download...

Attachments

• Snapshot 2013-11-02 19-44-38.jpg
    Snapshot 2013-11-02 19-44-38.jpg
    133.8 KB · Views: 482

Cory Cooper

Reaction score
Try this:

-Close all open browser apps
-Go to Applications > Utilities and run Adobe Flash Player Install Manager to remove your current install of Flash.
-Download this and install: Flash Player 10.3.183.90

This should remove the old incompatible version and install the latest supported version of Flash for your particular Mac/OS.

Let us know if that fixes the issue,

C

Ask a Question