Novice MacBook Pro Screen size question

Reaction score
Often, my cursor or full files "disappear" off to the right of the screen. Selecting the files doesn't show them and I can't figure out how to access them. Need to reboot.
How can I set things up so the windows stay within the visible screen? Thank you!

Reaction score
Often, my cursor or full files "disappear" off to the right of the screen. Selecting the files doesn't show them and I can't figure out how to access them. Need to reboot.
How can I set things up so the windows stay within the visible screen? Thank you!
Still hoping for an answer. I'm going to be working with students full time for 2 weeks starting Monday and Really don't want a key document disappearing during a live zoom conversation. Thank you!

Cory Cooper

Reaction score
Hello and welcome.

Sorry for the delayed response.
  • Which exact model MacBook Pro?
  • Which version of macOS?
  • Are you using the built-in trackpad or a Bluetooth mouse/pointing device?
  • Have you tried adjusting the Trackpad settings in System Preferences? Maybe disable Tap to click if it is checked?
C

Reaction score
Hello and welcome.

Sorry for the delayed response.
  • Which exact model MacBook Pro?
  • Which version of macOS?
  • Are you using the built-in trackpad or a Bluetooth mouse/pointing device?
  • Have you tried adjusting the Trackpad settings in System Preferences? Maybe disable Tap to click if it is checked?
C
Hello Cory and thank you. I have the 2019 15"

2.6 GHz 6-Core Intel Core i7 OS is 11.5.2
Built in trackpad. I had looked at those settings briefly and didn't see anything to change. Everything is checked except the tap-to-click option.
Any suggestions? Your response above is reassuring even if we don't figure it out!

Ask a Question