My browsers crash on MSNBC

Reaction score
Hi Folks,
LionHeart here. I am having a problem that I am hoping you can help me with.
I have been watching all the MSNBC online shows for years now on this computer: http://www.nbcnews.com/id/49263362#...rect)|utmcmd=(none)&__utmv=-&__utmk=134125452.

As of this last Saturday-April 27th-my Camino browser started crashing when each news segment was over, then a media contact form appeared and then a blank advertising screen appears and BAM-the browser crashes. I tried Safari and Foxfire and the same thing happens. I know my flash is outdated-but somehow it always works on these browsers and still does except for this one glitch.
I contacted MSNBC tech help and someone replied from India for Microsoft-telling me they can't help me because I have a Mac-surprising?
That was today.
I have now found the culprit. On the address bar of the segments when it reaches "cache.vindicosuite.com" as you will notice..;that is when they crash. I tried not excepting their cookies--kind of lame I know--but that didn't work. I absolutely do not have a clue as to what to do. Of course not watch MSNBC news -which would be utterly disappointing.
I have googled "vindicosuite.com and cache.vindicosuite.com" and it does really exist but I can't understand the nature of the beast.
Can anyone help?

Reaction score
Hi,

Update FP, all the videos play fine on my Mac, running Safari 6.0.4 and flash is as screen shot. Sorry to not be more helpful.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-05-01 at 23.44.54.jpg
    Screen Shot 2013-05-01 at 23.44.54.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 340
  • Screen Shot 2013-05-01 at 23.46.38.png
    Screen Shot 2013-05-01 at 23.46.38.png
    97.1 KB · Views: 341

Ask a Question