Multi-user accounts on iPad, or competing tablets

Reaction score
If I understand correctly, ipads do not have the multi-user account feature available on Macs. If true, are there competing tablets which do offer multi-user accounts?

Thanks.

Reaction score
As far as I can see, only schools can use multiple user accounts on an iPad.
Android tablets, however do allow for multiple user accounts.

Reaction score
Thanks, yea, that seems to be the case. iPad costs more, does less, at least in this one regard.

I've been taking a look at the Amazon Fire tablet. $150. Not that I know much about tablets, but this one seems reasonable for the price. I'm trying to determine how Profiles on the Fire differ from Mac user accounts.

If I understand correctly, the Fire allows you to insert one of those micro cards, up to 1TB.

Reaction score
Luckily I have no need for multiple accounts and I like the functionality of the ipad and the fact that my photos and Calendar etc synch across my macs, iphone and ipad.

Reaction score
iPhone? I have a $25 Doro flip phone with a $3/month data plan. I'm totally dominating the trailing edge of the phone industry. :)

Ask a Question