Missing plug-in

Reaction score
I tried to forward pictures to a friend. Each place where a picture should have been there was a notation saying....plug-in missing. Can you tell me what plug-in that might be....where to find it, etc. OX Tiger 10.4.11 Thanks.

Reaction score
Since my problem is now corrected I figured I'd type out what happened and at least see if my answer is posted. I see so many unanswered questions on this site. Not sure if it was worth signing up. Not being critical but I did expect to find problems listed here AND solutions. I figured people would find solutions here and also that I might learn a lot by doing some reading. Didn't Happen !!! Anyway, if anyone is reading this, which I kinda doubt, my problem was with Flash. I think Flash download was the problem since they came back today with another download. This time it worked and everything is fine again. Got that plug-in that I needed. Thank you, self.

Ask a Question