Missing Features in Entourage from Outlook

Reaction score
I'm a recent convert from MSFT Outlook/Windows over to Entourage/OS-X.

I've just setup my MacBook Pro with the latest version of Office-X, 12.1.1 patch.

I'm not sure if these are missing features, or I just don't know how to configure the app, but I've searched help, and forums and haven't found anything on this yet.

1. In my Inbox (i.e. message list, or the middle pane), I'd like to see all my messages on a single line. Entourage lists the Sender and date on the first line, and the subject on the second line. In Outlook 2003 or later, if you size the "middle pane" wide enough, it will fit all the info into a single line item. That way I can see 30 or more email headers at a time. Currently I can see half as much as it takes 2 lines.

2. How can I get work weeks in the Calendar view?

Any help, please let me know.

Reaction score
Another couple of annoying features in Entourage2008 that I'm not sure how to turn off.

-When filing messages from the Inbox, into sub folders (dragging and dropping), it seems that some folders open up in a split second after mouse-over, and others take a full second. I'd like them all to be a full second, not sure what they are different.

-When "replying all" to a message, how to remove my own email address so that I don't get a copy sent to me too.

Ask a Question