Mirror Adobe Fresco on iPad on Mac

Cory Cooper

Reaction score
Hello and welcome.

Probably the easiest way is to connect the iPad to the Mac with a USB cable. Then open QuickTime Player and click File > New Screen Recording. Then change the input from iSight or camera to the iPad and it will display in a window.

See if that works.

C

Reaction score
Thanks for that. I have got as far as ‘new screen recording’ but not sure where to look to change input …please advise ( treat me as an idiot!)

Cory Cooper

Reaction score
Oops...my bad.

New Video Recording, not New Screen Recording:

Screen Shot 2022-09-15 at 18.22.26.png

Click the down caret arrow to the right of the red record button to show device selection window. NOTE: This is on a Mac mini that doesn't have a camera attached.

See if that works,

C

Reaction score
I get something a little like your screen shot if I go to file>new movie recording which opens the the internal camera but the drop do menu does not offer the option you highlighted. if I go to file>new screen recording I just get the option to capture the screen.
I think there is an issue with mac and iPad recognising one another. Something I will investigate but going abroad for a few days so will sign off but thanks for your help.

Ask a Question