How to mirror a downstairs dual display upstairs from a Mac

Reaction score
Hi - I’m trying to duplicate my downstairs office desk on a second location upstairs. The purpose is to carry on working seamlessly on the same project in alternation.
I made a basic sketch that illustrates the intention.

I am thinking perhaps of using a Mac Mini, and connecting two displays to it downstairs.

Is there a way I can mirror these two displays (unwired) upstairs onto two additional displays (of any sort)?

The work I’d be doing is essentially just word processing, while reviewing multiple files.
I’d like to have one keyboard and mouse stationed with the downstairs pair of screens, and another keyboard and
mouse operating upstairs.

The objective is to freely transition between working upstairs or downstairs depending on the household situation.

I would greatly appreciate any advice

Sean

51ECC74C-6133-43AA-BD9C-6A31B0C73418.jpeg

Cory Cooper

Reaction score
Hello and welcome.

Sorry for the delayed response.

Depending on the models of Mac minis and other Apple device you have, and the versions of macOS/iOS, the functions of Continuity would probably be the way to go: Use Continuity to work across Apple devices

Review that and see if it will fit your setup and goal.

C

Ask a Question