Making A Script To Automatically Add An Item to Cart For Shoe Releases

Reaction score
I am new to this, but have a general understanding. I was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction to making a script which can do all these commands as soon as I click on the link (in safari). Just incase this matters the link is released at a certain time via twitter. Commands: Click Size 11.5, Click Add to cart This would most likely be for nike.com or other shoe websites such as footlocker. Thanks so much!!!:D (BTW the shoes sell out in a split second, so this is why I am trying to make it)

Reaction score
Sorry, Safari AppleScript is limited to Loading Pages, Saving Pages and Printing. No clicking on Links.

Reaction score
Ok I just downloaded Xcode Will this work for what you are talking about? Any idea were to start lol I have no idea

Reaction score
Yes, thats the tools, WebKit is the page stuff and DOM for the HTML, You will also need a good working knowledge of Objective-C, which is like the glue to put it all together.

Reaction score
Yes. Do you have a lot of programming experience? are you familiar with DOM and HTML parsing?

Ask a Question